- 4th session is labour – I’ll join you in your labour at whenever moment fits you best, staying up to 3 hours after birth, regardless of how long the process takes (3 hours or 48, I’m there for you). I am there for you, my support really differs from birth to birth, it really depends on the birth flow… It can be emotional and/or physical support by offering options for optimal fetal positioning during labor and birth, comfort encouragement and pain management by offering massage, aromatherapy, acupressure and uninterrupted constant presence. As a herbal healing specialist with your consent I can offer herbal support during different stages of labour and progression. It can work as an extra energy boost if you get too tired or if things don’t progress the way you like it during labour, placenta birth or in the healing process, for instance when dealing with afterpains. I can be there as a spare hand and caring, loving energy or be invisible when you don’t need anyone around.
- 5th session, after labour – we meet to see where you are. I see how I can support your transition in motherhood (and fatherhood). 2 h
- 6 th and 7th sessions is your choice of following options:
- accompany your visit to midwife or hospital
- birth plan preparation
- discussing ALL options available for home birth, birth center and hospital, how ‘the system’ that you find yourself in works, and how to work with it to achieve the best result for you
- anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, how your everyday habits and your postural alignment supports your baby growing and optimal positioning into pelvis for birth
- nutritional information for pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- pregnancy or postpartum massage
- private yoga class (pregnancy or postpartum)
- baby yoga and massage (teaching parents)
What I do as a Doula:
As a doula I help women and if there is one, their partner, to move through the pregnancy, birth and postpartum period with the aim to encourage a safe and satisfied birth experience. I try to ensure that mother and her partner have the information to make informed decisions during pregnancy, birth and postpartum. The care I provide to you is adapted to your needs and wishes. I will coach you emotionally, psychologically and physically where needed. Please be aware that as a doula I am not officially allowed to check your dilation progress, check the baby’s heartbeat, or make any medical decisions. I will not perform these procedures, also not on your request. These are tasks your midwife/gynecologist will do.
• during pregnancy ongoing call/text/e-mail support during office hours from the moment you sign your contract with me
• 24/7 call/text/e-mail support during the on-call period (on call [period for 5 full weeks : 2 weeks before the week of your due date, your due date week, and 2 weeks after your due date)
• birth support attributes – birth ball, peanut ball, cub that can be used during whole labour and at the pushing phase, defuser, electric candles, rebozo scarf, birthing belt, homeopathy and herbal support, belly bind for after birth.
Price for full package – 7 sessions (minimum of 11 hours of sessions + labour + continuous support during pregnancy and birth) is € 1200,00 (BTW included, travel costs excluded)